Ryan O’Connell and I made a surprise return to the studio this month, for the Grand Final Special edition of the Cheap Seats podcast.
All the Grand Final hot takes are ready, interlaced with #AskTheCheapSeats questions, as the boys work their way through both the AFL and NRL Grand Finals this weekend.
Topics covered include:
- Swans supporters v the rest of Australia
- The very different roads Sydney and the Western Bulldogs took to reach the GF
- How the Bulldogs saved GF Week – and especially the parade
- My anguish tip, and why I’m not sure if I should feel dirty
- Why Ryan hates Cronulla
- Why everyone else hates Melbourne
- The very different roads the Storm and Sharks took to reach the GF
- A couple of much less-anguished tips
- A token mention of the Wallabies and the NRC, and
- An even more token mention of a cricket series that may or may not be about to begin in South Africa.
As always, you can get us on Twitter at @CheapSeatsPod, on Soundcloud, iTunes, and the TuneIn radio app. And stay cheap – you never know when we’ll be back!