It’s not a joke, for the last couple of years I’ve been popping on for a chat with the Green and Gold Rugby podcast around this time of year, to talk the pressing Wallabies and National Rugby Championship issues of the day. Fun as always…
In the lead up to the 3rd round of The Rugby Championship, Reg and Hugh, are joined by annual special guest and rugby journalistic legend, Brett McKay, to get you over the gain line on this week’s five burning questions:
1. Is too much emphasis being placed on private school rugby at the detriment of rugby’s development?
2. With the Wallaby squad, which non-capped player could best ‘answer the call’ for the Wallabies?
3. Is Steve Larkham’s reappointment as Brumbies Head Coach and Wallaby assistant coach manageable?
4. How do we measure the success of the NRC?
5. Favourite Wallaby v Springbok moment (not THAT drop goal)?