The Roar: The Super Rugby season is right down to the wire, and even if there are debates around the finals format, the playoffs loom with much excitement.
But before the playoffs can start, there’s one last regular season round to play out, and there’s plenty of intrigue and playoffs drama left just yet.
Here’s the talking points for Round 17:
- What the Waratahs have to do
- What the Brumbies have to do
- Johan Ackermann’s Argentinean tour pro/con list
- Is there one last New Zealand surprise in store?
- …and therefore, who’s the New Zealand favourite?